Play as Flux Dabes, a galactic delivery truck driver whose latest shipment gets interrupted by a megalomaniacal alien named “Hewgodooko” who tears her ship to pieces looking for useful tech. Crashlanded on Woanope, you must fight, tame, craft, quest, bossfight, and adventure your way to domination of all the things so that you and JuiceBox, your trusty sidekick/supervisor/robotic cargo palette, can send a message to the Bureau of Shipping and get those packages delivered!
- So, Crashlands is a crafting game with no inventory, a delightful build mode, an epic story, tameable pets, and a glorious combat system.
- IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!? Then cram some other features down your pipe hole!
- Make your own campaigns! We’re building a BscotchID-powered modding tool that lets you create your own stories, use mutators to change the core mechanics of the game, and generally take what we’ve made and do horrible, wonderful things to it.
- The Creator already works, but will need some more testing before it goes public; we’ll make it part of the first post-launch content patch.
- Platform agnosticism! Crashlands is just as fun on desktop as on mobile, and with the power of BscotchID you can move your saves between all your devices.
Download & Links