This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and… custom drag-functions
This is paid version of ballistic calculator Strelok.
620 reticles! Full reticles list see here:
– ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it’s support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
– Trajectory calibration (“Truing”) feature.
– all new features and reticles will appear in this version, not in free version.
– support of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
– abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4, Moose Target, Elk Target, Whitetail Deer Target, Aoudad (Barbary sheep) Target, Crow Target, Man Target, Wild Boar Target, Coyote Target, Fox Target
– ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
– ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
– support WeatherFlow wind meter
X51i, N960/N970, Pulsar
M54i, N960/N970, Pulsar
RMD, VT-T 4.5-18Ã?44 FFP, Discovery