Franco Kernel Manager Updater
Franco Kernel Manager Updater A beautiful Kernel manager with a rich feature set aimed for easy of use! From the less knowledgeable, to the most expert user, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with Franco Kernel.
Its generic options will work on any device’s Kernel, but there are specific features tailored for Franco Kernel which won’t show up if not supported.
Franco Kernel Manager & Updater Kernel specific features are available for the following devices only:
✨ Galaxy Nexus
✨ Nexus 4
✨ Nexus 5
✨ Nexus 5X
✨ Nexus 6
✨ Nexus 6P
✨ Nexus 7 2012
✨ Nexus 7 2013
✨ Nexus 10
✨ One Plus One
✨ One Plus 2
✨ One Plus 3
✨ One Plus 3T
✨ One Plus X
✨ Google Pixel
✨ Google Pixel XL
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Nougat (7.1.+).
• Simple and elegant
• Deep and powerful integration with Franco Kernel;
• Checks for new Franco Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h);
• Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default);
• Presets of 1-tap easy to apply battery life tips;
• Display color temperature presets;
• Automatic High Brightness Mode toggle based on the ambient light (Nexus 6P and Nexus 6 only);
• Download .zips to be flashed in recovery;
• Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines;
• Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control);
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brain – you have it for a reason! 🙂
Requires Android : 5.0 and up
Franco Kernel Manager & Updater 2.2
Full changelog: https://goo.gl/oE30hd
1 – New “Battery Life Labs” section to help you achieve better battery life without needing to understand the most “geeky” options. Everything is explained, detailed and easily accessible even if you never used this app before!
2 – New automatic toggle for Android’s built-in Battery saver if you’re using Power-saving performance profile!
3 – New gigantic System Monitor section update
4 – Major Night Shift improvements