Feed Baby Pro – Baby Tracker
Feed Baby Pro unlocks all features of Feed Baby Lite. When you install Feed Baby Pro you can continue to use Feed Baby Lite as normal so that none of your data is lost. Also, Sync will be available to be used in Lite so that you can start Syncing between devices running Feed Baby!
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased once per google account.
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
– Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
– Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
– Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
– Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
– Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
– Easily record your Pumping Sessions
– Easily “Continue” the last recorded feed (not available in “Lite”)
– Easily “Pause” the current feed (not available in “Lite”)
– Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
– Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc….
– Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
– Supports Twins!
– Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
– Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
– WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
– You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
Added a toggle in the Setting screen to hide the summary on the Today screen.
Added a Summary of key events to the top of the “Today” screen. It gives you a quick overview of where things are at immediately upon opening the Today screen. Check it out!
Oh, and by the way … if you enjoy Feed Baby and if it is helping you to track your newborn then please consider taking a moment (when you have the time of course!) to leave us a review. Thanks!