Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
– Shows direction of north, south, east and west
– Shows degrees in “side window”
– Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
– Simple to use, use it like a real compass
– Professional design
– Large numbers and large rotating bezel
– Audio Effects on rotating bezel
– Incredibly smooth movements
– Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
– It’s FREE