BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast
On BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, and other Google Cast devices
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• Xbox 360 and One, Playstation 3 and 4(**)
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Google Photos, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
• music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
• …and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, …, subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• …and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
(**) Only possible from the Playstation interface
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
– fixed BubbleUPnP disconnecting Bluetooth on app exit or when switching from Chromecast to the local renderer (regression)
– fixed unplayable TIDAL tracks being listed, preventing proper track advance
– fixed BubbleUPnP not listed anymore as a player in some third party apps
– fixed higher resolution album art not picked up for some media servers (MiniDLNA)
– fixed some streams sent from the Kodi app to BubbleUPnP not playing (for real this time)
– other obscure fixes